Thursday, September 5, 2013

A New Year. A New Blog.

Hi.  My name is Ami.  I like to eat and cook.  I like food!

Today is Rosh Hashonah and with the New Year there comes a new blog.  I wanted to make this blog because I've eaten a lot of stuff and I wanted to share with the world some of these things, some good places to eat and some foods that I've tried to cook.  Helping me are my parents and my little brother Zev.  His favorite foods are healthy (like Kale chips), which is a major benefit for him.  My favorite foods are Mac&Cheese, Pizza, Whoopie Pies and Ice Cream.  I'll be telling you about them in entries to come.

Tonight I wanted to share a meal with you that we had at our friends, the Litten's.  For Rosh Hoshanah we had brisket and it was good!  The homemade Challah was also great.  Thanks Littens!

my dinner plate (missing the apples and honey)




Happy New Year to all you readers out there and look for our next post where we'll talk about my birthday dinner and our experiments with Molecular Gastronomy.  (no joke!)

See you soon and good eatin'!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the brisket kudos! The recipe came from one of my favorite food sites, Food52.com

    Let's make a date to make ice cream soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to try this ASAP
    your cousin Gabe

    ReplyDelete